Keystone Ranch

M-F, 9am – 5pm


More Information

Who To Call for Noise or Parking Complaints:

If you are experiencing problems with regard to noise, parking issues, etc., whether it be from a neighborhood rental property or otherwise, here are the steps to take:

1.    Call the Summit County Sheriff at 970-668-8600.

2.    If the problem stems from a rental property, please also call the Summit County Short-Term Rental Hotline at 970- 668-4186.

3.    Also, please inform the Board via the Contact link on our website. It is important to file a complaint for every issue so the Board has documentation and can address the issue with the property owner.

If you are having a medical emergency call 911.